Sunday, October 10, 2010

Note To Self


So I doubt that anyone will actually read my blog, see title - note to self. But in the rare case somebody does, I will tell you a bit about myself. Well theres not much to tell. I live music. Music is something I cannot go a day without. My ipod is my life. Everyone says this I know, but seriously my life revolves around music. I love the band Aiden with a burning passion. I love WiL Francis more than life. If I don't meet him before I die, my life's purpose will not have been fulfilled. I'm a vegetarian for life. Animals are my best friends. After a shitty day I go home and tell my cats everything. My best friend Elena is an amazing person. I always feel like we're drifting apart. I've never really had that "best friend" before and I'm always afraid I'm going to lose her. I guess we really aren't but I'm extremely paranoid, that's another thing you should know. I do cross country. I truly love running. But my coaches, stress before meets, all have made me less than thrilled about it. I just got injured and I'm all depressed about running. I'm hesitant if I even wanna go back, and my family guilt trips me always making me do it, but fuckkthat. Maybe I don't want to. It's my highschool years, not their's, so I don't need their input thankyouverymuch :p. Well here's my first blog. Here are some pictures: :]
Me && Tara. <3
Barebonesradio is an amazing music blogging website, youtube channel. Subscribe on youtube(:
Hmm, while you're at it watch this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVzbxXIJ9EA
Aiden's personal youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/aidenvision
Okay I lovelovelove the Misfits, I might actually see them in December. I've currently been obsessed with Dig Up her Bones:
"Point me to the sky above
I can't get there on my own
Point me to the GRAVEYARD
Dig up her bones."
LOVE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSLz5FeXUg
Gotta love it :]
Hmm, that's pretty much it. My First Blog. Off to bed.
fouye zo leve l' <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you'd be willing to release this blog URL "note to self" since you haven't posted in a few years. If so, please email me at sarahleone615@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing as the person in the comment above. If you ever think about it. e-mail me at doctorc.warren@gmail.com thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete